Historic Downtown Walking Tour 1-Hour
Why does Jackson have the only Town Square in Wyoming? And where did those elk antler arches come from? Let our local guides take you on a summer walking tour highlighting historic buildings and unforgettable local characters.
Walking Tours will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 10:30am.
Please register and pay prior to meeting your tour guide at the Museum located at 225 N. Cache, across from the Home Ranch Lot public parking area.
Here's how the walking tours work:
- Tour time is a total of one-hour and takes place rain or shine.
- For everyone's safety, we require that you wear a mask and keep six feet of physical distance from anyone not in your party. If you don't have a mask, we can provide a disposable one.
- If you have experienced a fever, illness or are not feeling well, we ask that you wait to come to the Museum.
- Public restrooms are available across from the Cache Museum at the Home Ranch parking lot.
- Tours will meet outside our Museum at 225 N. Cache Street.
- Should your plans change, 24-hour cancellation is requested for a full refund.
We look forward to sharing Jackson Hole history with you! Please email email@example.com with any questions.
When adding more than one ticket type, please select the same time slot again to book everyone together in one group.