Museum Visit @ Two Locations 1-Hour
Welcome to the Jackson Hole Historical Society & Museum open for 1-hour tours by reservation and walk-in based on availability. Museum tours will be offered on the following days and time slots:
Tuesday - Friday
10 am, 12 pm, 2 pm, 4 pm
Here's how our Museum tours work:
All tours will meet outside the Museum building located at 225 N. Cache, across from the Home Ranch Lot public parking area.
First, we'll walk you two blocks to our original building at 105 N. Glenwood Street. Only open during the summer, this location features three rooms highlighting history of the American Indian of the Greater Yellowstone area. You'll find displays on Shoshone and Sheep Eater native tribes, Fur Trappers, and a special installation called The Art of The Hunt. You'll be free to explore the Museum on your own.
Next, we'll walk back to our main location at 225 N. Cache Street. The permanent exhibits here highlight Homesteading in Jackson, Cattle Ranching, Dude Ranching, and Western Entertainment. We're also featuring two special exhibits - Mountains to Manuscripts: Women's Writing in Wyoming 1900-1950 and Wyoming Women Historic Photographs. Afterward, visit our local history bookstore and gift shop.
- Each time slot can accommodate up to 16 people max.
- Tour time is a total of one-hour or less according to interests.
- For everyone's safety, we require that you wear a mask and keep six feet of physical distance from anyone not in your party. If you don't have a mask, we can provide a disposable one.
- If you have experienced a fever, illness or are not feeling well, we ask that you wait to come to the Museum.
- Public restrooms are available across from the Cache Museum at the Home Ranch parking lot across from our Cache Street location.
- Should your plans change, 24-hour cancellation is requested for a full refund.
We look forward to sharing the Museums and Jackson Hole History with you! Please email email@example.com with any questions.
When adding more than one ticket type, please select the same time slot again to book everyone together in one group.