WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP?
- Membership card
- Free admission to our two Museums (2 adults)
- 15% off discount on purchases in Store
- Digital copy of our quarterly Chronicle publication
- Membership in North American Reciprocal Museum Association with benefits at 1,000+ museums
- Exhibit input for our annual member exhibit
- One historic print from the JHHSM collection*
- Annual members-only mug with historic print*
- Your choice of one of four Jackson Hole history books*
To show how much we appreciate our members, when becoming a new member or renewing your existing membership, we want to give you a free book!
Choose any one of these titles:
- And That’s the Way It Was in Jackson’s Hole, 2nd Edition by Jack Huyler
- Windows to the Past: Early Settlers in Jackson Hole by Bonnie Kreps
- Preserving the Game in the Vanishing West, by J. R. Jones
- Sagebrush to Silver Dollars: The Jackson State Bank, by Charlie Craighead
*Mug, Print, and Book must be picked up at our 225 N Cache Museum location.